Tuesday, March 15, 2005

 

Top Ten Tuesday-Blogging

Since it is United Irelander's three month anniversary, I thought I'd dedicate this edition of Top Ten Tuesday to blogging.Specifically, what I find to be the top ten things about blogging.
So without further ado:

1. The opportunity to air your views - how fortunate we are to be able to do this.
2. Receiving comments - It is a rewarding part of blogging.
3. Getting linked by other blogs - It is nice to be acknowledged by others.
4. Getting hits - It's great to get visitors to your blog.Obviously...
5. Breaking a story first - Not easy but great when it happens.
6. Forging ties within the blogosphere - It's a great little community!
7. Getting accepted by blog sites - It's great when it happens.Recently I got accepted by Blogwise.I thank them for that.
8. Working the Template successfully - It seems so daunting at first.

9. Recovering a post that you thought Blogger had lost - Those who have been there know what I'm talking about.
10. Arguments - Arguments make blogs great as long as they are kept clean.

So those are my choices.Feel free to comment on them or to offer your own opinions.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.