Thursday, March 17, 2005

 

Happy St.Patrick's Day!

Well, it's Paddy's Day!Regardless of your political views or religious beliefs I hope you can enjoy the day and I urge you to think nicely of Ireland today and the nice things about this place.If you're having trouble doing that, check out this.

I intend to see the parade in the city centre this year.It's the first time I've gone to it in years.I'll more than likely be out drinking with some friends later on as well.I'm hoping I don't get involved in any scuffles!

Anyway, I hope you all have a great St.Patrick's Day.And remember - it's not about how much green you wear;it's about how much green you throw up! (note-if you're under 18, ignore this comment)

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.