Friday, January 07, 2005

 

Fun Irelander Feature-Very Fishy Situation

Even though you're probably very depressed right now after Hugh Orde's comments today,I'll not let Sinn Fein ruin Friday Fun so the Fun Irelander Feature goes ahead!

Today I had a very unpleasant situation as I had my dinner.As I ate a fish from a well known fish company,I was shocked when I bit into something very hard.
As I spit out the food from my mouth expecting to find a bone what I found instead was-plastic!

Somehow,a black piece of plastic had found its way inside my fish!

Now I know the American answer to this would probably be to sue on the grounds of emotional trauma,but what will likely happen will be that the company will be informed and I'll get some free food though to be honest I can't see myself buying food from this brand ever again!

I like fish that doesn't have bones in it;that doesn't mean I find plastic acceptable!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.