Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 

Show me the placenta!

I'd now like to take this time to talk about a crazy person who enjoys censoring people...why Tom Cruise of course! Who did you think I meant?

Yes I just had to post up on this story which I'm sure you've all heard by now.

RTE reports that Tom's plan is to feast on fiancée Katie Holmes' placenta.

Cruise told GQ magazine:

"I'm gonna eat the placenta. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm gonna eat the cord and the placenta right there."

Huh? I've heard of people having weird cravings during pregnancy but usually that's the woman actually having the child, and even then placenta isn't on the menu!






But it's so nutritious!



Seriously Tom, just get yourself a Pot Noodle instead. Celebrities eh?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.