Friday, August 05, 2005

 

Why Slugger? Why?

Some of you may recall this post I made earlier this week regarding The Top 100 Irish Blogs site, a site launched by Michele Neylon to determine the most popular Irish blogs.

I stated that I felt it was a bad idea and I stated that I felt "the whole thing is one big ego trip for Irish bloggers."

Imagine my surprise then as I checked out the site today to find that Slugger O'Toole, the site that got me interested in blogging and the site which I regard as the best Irish blog around, now sits atop the list!

Why Slugger? Why? Why have you signed up to this popularity contest? Do you really need to sit atop this list to feel like you are the top Irish blog?

I feel Slugger has made a very poor decision.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.