Friday, August 05, 2005

 

Some things you don't want to hear...

Some things you don't want to hear from An Taoiseach Bertie Ahern:

"I'm going to stand for re-election."

"Could we not tax them for using oxygen?"

"Let's build a stadium!"

"I spilt coffee on the constitution. Sorry lads."

"I've drafted a new constitution. All hail President Barrosso!"

"I need a vacation...again."

"You know I've always thought Celia would make a good Minister for Finance..."

"I think we should start calling ourselves the "Publican Party""

"I wish I had a nuke..."

"I'd like to change the Taoiseach's salute to 'Get down tonight' by KC and The Sunshine Band cos it's funky."

Feel free to come up with some of your own...


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.