Thursday, December 16, 2004

 

Some Present...

I see Ian Paisley Jr. of the DUP hasn't missed the opportunity to stick the boot into the three Irishmen who've been convicted by a Bogota Court as reported earlier.
He described the result as 'an early Christmas present by the justice system in Colombia to the people in Northern Ireland'.Please!

Paisley Jr. has always bugged me.Whenever I've seen him on TV he's come across as arrogant and obnoxious.I doubt he got it from his mother's side.The comments of this man are unnecessary at a time when the peace process is at a delicate stage.
The families of the three men I'm sure would be disgusted with these remarks.

Hopefully the future of the DUP will be left in the hands of more sensible people such as Robinson as opposed to idiots like Paisley Jr.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.