Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

Top Ten Tuesday - Valentines

Can ya feel the love? Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Seeing as it's the day of romance and all, I have decided to devote this week's edition of Top Ten Tuesday to the women I regard as being the sexiest women in the world right now. Forget the FHM list and every other list, this is the definitive list right here ladies and gents.

So without further ado I give to you my top ten ideal Valentines...

1. Jennifer Aniston - For my money she's still the sexiest woman in the world. I can't believe Brad Pitt dumped her for Angelina Jolie and her big lips. Give me Rach from Friends any day!

2. Lindsay Lohan - She's had her troubles but she seems to be getting through them and she's one sexy lady without a doubt!

3. Helen Hunt - There's just something about blondes. Helen Hunt is incredibly attractive in my opinion.

4. Evangeline Lilly - I noticed her from the TV show Lost. Actually I think she's dating one of her co-stars. He's one lucky you know what...

5. Naomi Watts - I know she appeared in the recent King Kong movie but I haven't seen it. I have seen her (quite alot of her) in Mulholland Drive. Again, there's just something about blondes!

6. Salma Hayek - Salma has that wonderful exotic look about her. Yeowza!

7. Heather Graham - Heather Graham is a fine looking woman as well. I've seen her in Boogie Nights and some film with Joseph Fiennes were I got to see ALOT of her. I wasn't complaining!

8. Rachel Bilson - This is the attractive one from The OC. Best looking woman on the show in my view.

9. Catherine Zeta-Jones - Catherine's still got it as far as I'm concerned. That accent might prove a bit annoying though...

10. Aoibhinn Ní Shuilleabhain - Come on, I had to put the Rose of Tralee on here didn't I? This list needs a nice cailín like Aoibhinn. UI readers will be aware that I accurately predicted Mayo Rose Aoibhinn would win the crown and I was right. She could win my heart quite easily too...

So there you have it. My top ten Valentines. Feel free to comment on my choices or to come up with some of your own.

I hope you have an enjoyable day everyone and if you're single and feeling a bit low, just remember these immortal words from Oscar Wilde:

"To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance."

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.