Saturday, August 13, 2005

 

Saturday Survey

Heroes of the Week: Protestants in Ballymena: I was pleased to read over on Raiméis of this gesture by protestants in Ballymena to hold a vigil for local Catholics whose church has been repeatedly attacked. A great gesture indeed.

Villains of the Week: Loyalist paramilitaries: This week they were behind a double pipe bomb attack in the North which police described as "attempted murder". Disgraceful stuff.

Funniest Moment of the Week: My stunt: Come on, it was funny right? Er, right?

Dunce of the Week: 'DJ' from Belfast: Read this and I'm sure you'll agree.

Luckiest Person of the Week: Eugene from Big Brother: Frank explains the story well here.

My favourite moment of the week: Fooling everybody: Thankfully everyone took it well and there were no hard feelings!

Quote of the Week: "One night, at 3am, I suddenly woke up and I then spoke with someone. But no one knows it. Neither my wife nor anyone else. Until I die I will never tell (who that person was), this is just too crazy." - Zinedine Zidane

Zizou - Nutcase. I say we have him put into a home. At least until after France's match at Lansdowne Road...

United Irelander's Busiest Day of the Week: Wednesday - 235 visits (-605)

Ouch...hey BBC, could you give me another link please!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.