Friday, December 31, 2004

 

Fun Irelander Feature-New Year's Eve

Ah,New Year's Eve!A chance to laugh,a chance to be merry and most importantly a chance to try and lock lips with a fine looking woman!

I intend to go out and celebrate with some friends tonight.Hopefully I won't be ripped off but I'm a Dub so I live with that possibility every day.
I intend to have a good time though and I have to say I'm very excited about 2005.

Think of the possibilities!To me the dawn of a new year is an opportunity to revitalize your life in some way.

I already have some resolutions planned for the new year and God willing I'll be able to achieve them.I urge you to make some for yourself and hope you have a great night and a great year!

2005!What a time to be alive!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.