Friday, September 02, 2005

 

Fun Irelander Feature-TV channel order

This week I'd like to air my grievances on an issue which I feel is quite important but which is constantly overlooked. Namely, the order of TV channels in most households. I'm fed up of people who do not know the appropriate order for TV stations and who have their channel order done arseways (it's a word). Let me show you what I mean. Here is the correct way TV channels should be arranged on your box:

Number 1 = RTE1

Number 2 = Network 2

Number 3 = BBC1

Number 4 = BBC2

Number 5 = ITV

Number 6 = Channel 4

The rest are unimportant though TV3 should be 10 or higher to emphasise it's general crappyness. Now whenever I visit a friend or a family member and flick through their channels, I find that they're are all over the place. It's a disgrace. OK, I can forgive some of the channel arrangements but one thing is paramount - RTE 1 and Network 2 must be on numbers 1 and 2 respectively!

Shame on thsoe people who place BBC1 on number 1. You know who you are!

At least put the two main Irish channels in the first two places. Come on, people!

If you had any sense though you would have it done in the order I have.

So it begs the question, what order do you have your channels in?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.