Monday, August 15, 2005

 

Who is the greatest Irish Republican?

I have added a new poll to United Irelander and this week's question is:

Who is the greatest Irish Republican?

I have selected a few well known names though I have also added an 'Other' option in case you think the honour ought to go to someone I have neglected to mention.

Again, you will find the poll along the sidebar and, like last week, if you would use the comments section of this post to explain who you voted for and why, it would be appreciated.

Personally, I voted for Wolfe Tone as he is considered to be the founding father of Irish Republicanism for good reason and I think his brand of Republicanism which represented Catholics, Protestants and Dissenters was most admirable.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.