Sunday, August 14, 2005

 

Sunday Scrutiny-United Irelander

In a change from the norm, this week I thought I'd scrutinise United Irelander because Planet of the Blogs have released a list of the top 10 most prolific blogs and yours truly has come in at number 5! Here is the list in full:

1. Slugger O'Toole (1235)
2. The Community At Large (1121)
3. Saoirse32 (931)
4. Freedom Institute (423)
5. United Irelander (413)
6. Back Seat Drivers (408)
7. Holy Shmoly! (380)
8. Balrog (352)
9. IrishEyes (308)
10.Irish Eagle (288)

I think coming fifth is quite respectable considering that alot of those blogs you see in that list have more than one member unlike my blog. Also, having observed the other blogs, I will make a bold assertion, which you may feel free to challenge, in that I am the most prolific solo blogger in the country! Some may say that the blogger behind Saoirse32 is more prolific, but having viewed the site it seems to me that Saoirse32's blogger is simply copying and pasting news reports into his blog whereas I at least always offer a commentary with each post.

I recognise I'm probably coming across quite arrogant here in this post which isn't really like me (well I think it's not anyway) but I'm really quite chuffed to be placed number 5!

I guess my blogging addiction isn't all bad!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.