Monday, August 08, 2005

 

Should Ireland return the Colombia Three?

I have added a new poll to United Irelander and this week's question is this:

Should Ireland return the Colombia Three?

While there is currently no extradition treaty between Ireland and Colombia, I'm sure a way could be found to send the men back. For example, through the UK. What I want to know is, do you think Ireland should send them back or should they instead be allowed to stay in Ireland?

Again, if you look under the 'About Me' section on my sidebar you'll find the poll and I would appreciate it if you would take part.

Like with last week, please use the comments section of this post to explain why you voted the way you did.

Personally, I voted no as I don't trust the Colombian authorities one bit and I feel that the men are better off here in Ireland.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.