Monday, May 16, 2005

 

I'm Back

OK I have officially returned to the blogosphere. My hiatus came at a poor time since things in the Irish political spectrum got very interesting while I was away but I will try to give my blog alot more attention from now on. I have tweaked my blog and added additions here and there that you may have noticed. I have created another blog which will give extra insight into United Irelander and indeed myself which I have entitled "The Nationalist". On The Nationalist I have posted up some of the more important posts I have made in the past and they can be viewed on the sidebar of United Irelander.

I hope to give United Irelander more of an edgier feel and I intend to be alot more hard-hitting than I have been in the past. The gloves will come off from now on. OK, it's time to get some things off my chest...

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.