Thursday, May 12, 2005

 

Normal Service Will Resume Shortly...

I hope to have United Irelander up and running again on Monday. I'm not sure if anyone is actually reading this right now as my hiatus has lead to a sharp decline in visitors to my blog. Only 26 people visited today for example. A situation I knew would happen and that I knew was unavoidable. Ah well, I'll do my best to get back those missing readers.
I have been away from the blogging scene for quite a bit as I had more pressing issues to deal with. I'm pleased to say they have now been dealt with.

I've been watching the recent dramatic events unfold over the last few weeks and there's alot of things I'd like to get off my chest on Monday. I'm not a happy Irelander...

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.