Friday, April 15, 2005

 

Fun Irelander Feature-British News

Am I the only Irish person fed up with having to put up with news on TV that is geared towards a British audience? A case in point is the British election coverage that we're seeing on BBC, ITV, Channel 4 etc. I was watching Sky News (the British one) today and in a poll over 80% of viewers said they were fed up with the election campaigning. It's even worse for Irish people though because when it's all over and done with we won't have a say in this election! So why the hell do we have to hear about it?

I think it's time the BBC and ITV stopped producing news programmes for over here in Ireland. Just give us BBC NI and UTV and that will do fine. I don't want to hear about this damn British election when I won't even have a role in determining its outcome!

No coverage without suffrage!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.