Saturday, March 12, 2005

 

Slugger's Problems Continue

I have spoken many times about how frustrated I feel about the fact that Slugger O'Toole, a site which was a big inspiration to me in starting up United Irelander, has become infested with Provo apologists.These Sinn Fein aparatchiks seek to denounce anything that doesn't fit in with their view of Irish politics.Now they have laid into Slugger's owner, Mick Fealty.

To see what I'm talking about, read this.

I find such posts to be absolutely disgraceful and it is clear to me that there is an attempt to stifle debate on Slugger O'Toole.One contributor calling himself "irishman" says that Mick's "union jack mask" is slipping.

Interestingly, Pat McLarnon criticises my site saying "no one ever posts".He goes on to ask me to be "more tolerant".
Pat goes on to say that I hate people who don't agree with me!
Pat, not for the first time, is talking out of his arse.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.