Friday, March 11, 2005

 

Fun Irelander Feature

I'm starting to think that my life revolves around TV too much.That is why I recently told myself I was going to do something very daring.Something that many people would find absolutely insane.I was going to... (gulp) ...give up TV for a day!Yes, you read that right!
To go without television for one whole day.I mean that shouldn't be too hard to do, right?Well...

The thing is...I can't do it tomorrow because Ireland play France in the rugby and Man Utd are also playing.On Sunday, there's yet more football.I certainly can't miss these games!

I'm thinking maybe Monday or Tuesday might be better but I'm still not sure.There must be a TV Guide around here somewhere...

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.