Thursday, March 31, 2005

 

Good Old Charlie!

I have said many times that I feel the British monarch will wither and die within this century. After what has happened today with Charles and the media, I remain convinced! He today voiced his dislike of facing the media as he posed with his sons by muttering: "Bloody people".

BBC Royal correspondent Nicholas Witchell was also on the receiving end of a tongue-lashing from the Prince:

"I can't bear that man. I mean he's so awful. He really is," said Charles.

Oh dear! How will the monarchists react to this? One could be forgiven for thinking that Charles is doing his best to destroy what little credibility these unelected heads of state have! But hey, I'm not complaining!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.