Friday, December 24, 2004

 

Hero/Villain of the Day-24.12.04

Hero: Donald Rumsfeld:Even though I have some reservations about Mr.Rumsfeld,he must be applauded for making a surprise Christmas Eve visit to US troops.

Villain: Tariq Aziz:Aziz has informed his lawyer that he will not be testifying against Iraq's former dictator Saddam Hussein.
"I am not ready to testify against President Saddam Hussein.I will not say anything that contradicts with my conscience and honour" a handwritten statement by Aziz said.

I sincerely hope he is "ready" to testify soon.Conscience and honour demands that men who have perpetrated crimes are punished for them.If Aziz has information that is of value he ought to share it.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.