Thursday, May 31, 2007

 

'Gays are repulsive' - Paisley Jnr

Bigot And unionists wonder why the British want nothing to do with them!

Get a load of these extraordinary comments from the DUP's Ian Paisley Jnr:

"I am pretty repulsed by gay and lesbianism. I think it is wrong.

"I think that those people harm themselves and - without caring about it - harm society.


"That doesn't mean to say that I hate them. I mean, I hate what they do."

How sad is this waste of space? Homosexuals harm society? Unbelievable. I personally find this man's views repulsive and I feel he is harming society in a big way by spouting this kind of disgusting homophobia.

Amazingly, as a junior minister, this guy is actually part of the department which is responsible for promoting equality and the Single Equality Bill! Gay rights campaigners have demanded an apology from him and one campaigner, Andrew Muir, said the comments were harmful:

"Our research proves that 29% of young people have actually attempted suicide because of homophobia in society and I think these comments are very concerning."


This incident really does make you wonder how a pathetic party like the DUP can do so well in the North when its members are utter bigots. Do unionists really want to put their future in the hands of people like Ian Paisley Junior? I hope not.

This loser is stuck in the stone age and his remarks are out of order. Shame on him.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.