Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 

No sex please, I'm the Italian Prime Minister

No lovin' for me This amusing story in the Herald AM paper caught my eye yesterday.

Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has pledged not to have sex before the April 9 election!

At a party rally in Sardinia, TV preacher Massimiliano Pusceddu blessed the media tycoon, thanking him for opposing gay marriage and defending family values.

"Thank you dear Father Massimiliano, I'll try not to let you down and I promise you two and a half months of complete sexual abstinence until April 9," pledged Berlusconi.

Well we know what politicians are like for keeping promises!

Still, if he does manage keep his word and he wins the election, there will be some celebration then won't there?!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.