Friday, November 18, 2005

 

Charles gives up polo - World doesn't end

I'm sure you'll all be devastated to hear the news that Britain's richest sponger, Prince Charlie Windsor, has decided to stop playing polo.

A spokesman from Clarence House said the prince had recently decided it was the right time to retire "gracefully, but regretfully".

This is just...so sad. I mean...wow. There are obviously tragic news events that occur be they natural disasters, people dying in wars or from starvation etc. but to actually hear that Prince Charles is to give up playing polo...wow. Words fail me. Simply devastating.

This is a deeply troubling time for us all but I think this sombre occasion is summed up well with this eloquent piece.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.