Friday, July 01, 2005

 

Fun Irelander Feature-Moths

I hate moths. I HATE moths. One of the worst things about summer is the influx in creepy-crawlies in my opinion and moths are perhaps the most irritating ones of all.

Since it's getting very warm at night time right now , I want to be able to open my windows. However, I see them out there. The dirty bastards. Eager to come into my home. And I've lost count of the amount of times I've had to stop what I'm doing due to one of them being on my ceiling!

Moths are nasty creatures. They're like butterflies who have turned to the dark side! Butterflies are a common sight on warm summer days, they flutter about you harmlessly and are unlikely to come into your home. Moths, on the other hand, are creatures of the night, craving some beacon of light and frequently yearning to enter your home.

They're evil. And they're a pain in the arse!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.