Saturday, March 11, 2006

 

Irish Blog Awards - Crunch time

UI is in the runningTonight's the night of the inaugural Irish Blog Awards and as I'm sure you all know by now, United Irelander is one of five blogs in the running for Best Political Blog.

Now I haven't won many things in my life with the exception of that magnificent win of mine in the egg and spoon race in primary school (although to be fair many of the other kids were disqualified for using glue) so with that being the case, an Irish Blog Award would be a most welcome addition to my mantelpiece but I think the important thing is that Irish blogs benefit as a whole from this and I suspect that they will.

Well done to Damien Mulley for putting this all together. I am in awe of his organisational skills.

Hopefully it will prove a good night out for everyone.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.