Saturday, January 07, 2006

 

50,000 visits to United Irelander!

Well I've been waiting for it but on Friday Sitemeter informed me that United Irelander had achieved its 50,000th visit.

I didn't really know what to expect when I first started this blog but I certainly didn't imagine staying with it as long as I have so reaching this milestone is pretty great.

I've had visitors from all over the world to this site and it's nice to think that this humble Dubliner's views have been read by people across the globe.

It's amazing when I think about it and we truly do live in a great age to be able to do this. According to Sitemeter's current breakdown of the country share, 45% of my visits come from the UK, 23% from the US, 12% from Ireland and the rest is made up of visits from a whole range of places around the globe.

I'd like to thank everyone who has visited the site since its inception. It's been fun for me and I hope it's been fun for you and thank you for your contribution!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.