Monday, December 19, 2005

 

'Ma mère' nightmare

Here's a story from Marseilles, France on why internet dating is wrong...

'Skirt-chasing playboy Daniel Anceneaux spent weeks talking with a sensual woman on the Internet before arranging a romantic rendezvous at a remote beach - and discovering that his on-line sweetie of six months was his own mother!

'"I walked out on that dark beach thinking I was going to hook up with the girl of my dreams," the rattled bachelor later admitted. "And there she was, wearing white shorts and a pink tank top, just like she'd said she would.

'"But when I got close, she turned around - and we both got the shock of our lives. I mean, I didn't know what to say. All I could think was, 'Oh my God! it's Mama!'"

The full story can be read here.

See people, this is why you can't trust the Internet! And uh, the French for that matter...


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.