Friday, December 16, 2005

 

Fun Irelander Feature - Weird habits

I've been memed by one of these, uh...memes by Fence over at Pretty Cunning. The rules are:

"The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals."

Five weird habits? This might prove difficult. I wouldn't say I have alot of weird habits although friends of mine often tell me that I can appear quite strange at times. I respond by telling them that if men in Scotland can wear dresses and get away with it, Irish people should be able to as well. (joke, honest!) Anyway let's see, five weird habits...

1. Compulsive taper - For some reason I'm always taping stuff. If there's a good programme on TV, usually it's not enough for me to watch it, I'll have to tape it as well.

2. Night beverage - I hate waking up in the middle of the night thirsty, thus having to head downstairs. So, I always try to have a glass of water by my bed to avoid such a situation. Thirst is horrible let's face it!

3. Precautionary pissing - I don't know if this is weird or not but I always try to go to the toilet before heading off somewhere. So if I'm set to go out for the night, I'll head to the toilet for a few times before I leave. That's not weird though, right fellas? Fellas?

4. Traffic-button basher - Dunno if this is a weird habit but I'm one of those people who constantly pushes the button for the traffic lights. I know it doesn't make the lights change any quicker but it makes you feel better at least! Anyway, I'm not the only one who does this!

5. Post-food beverage - I hate eating something without having a drink to wash the food down. You see then you're left with the food's taste in your mouth. I'm not sure if this is that bad though considering that conversely, when I'm out drinking, I love to have some food after the drink to soak it all up and that's considered quite normal in this country!

Now I'm supposed to choose five people to do this quiz. OK, I'll choose:

Emma from Canada
Antonio from Italy
Sinéad at Sigla
Gerry O'Sullivan
maca at Ráiméis

Feel free to comment on my weird habits or to offer up some of your own. Personally I don't think my habits are that bad though!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.