Friday, September 09, 2005

 

They've got alot of love to give...

Oh those people over at the Love Ulster site! The love just keeps on coming. I find it heart-warming. Clearly I'm not the only Irish blogger touched by their warmth, Deaglan over at Res Publica has an interesting post highlighting their wonderful caring nature. I thought I would post up an example of their magnificent loving attitude myself. This is from a thread entitled 'TWO IRELANDS OR ONE' and the comment is by 'Baz':

"ULSTER IS BRITISH AND WILL REMAIN SO! IF THE BRITISH GOVERMENT SOLD US OUT THERE WOULD BE CIVIL WAR.I FOR ONE WOULD NOT SIT BACK AND WATCH MY BELOVED ULSTER BEING RUN BY A THICK BUNCH OF REPUBLICAN SCUM FROM DUBLIN OR ANYWHERE ELSE.CANT THEY SEE THAT THERE BETTER OFF UNDER BRITISH RULE,IRELAND COULDNT AFFORD TO RUN THIS COUNTRY,LOOK AT THERE OWN IT A COMPLETE SHIT HOLE!"


Moving stuff I'm sure you'll agree. But wait, hold back your tears. I want to post one more comment from 'Donald Ferguson' on a thread entitled 'Ireland ranked as second wealthiest country'. Get ready for the love:

"I couldnt care less if that disgucsting priest ridden hole was the wealthiest country in the universe! I am far happier if I was poor and free and had my freedom under our glorious majesty in our beautiful province then if I was dripping with riches in a Sinn Feinn/IRA catholic hole!"

What a charming fellow! So much love to give!

We're so lucky to have such a group of loving loyalists spreading good will around the land!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.