Sunday, August 21, 2005

 

Poll Results - Wolfe strikes right Tone

After a week of being up, I've closed the poll which asked the question:

Who is the greatest Irish Republican?

The final results were:

Wolfe Tone - 37% (14 votes)
Michael Collins - 16% (6 votes)
James Connolly - 16% (6 votes)
Padraig Pearse - 11% (4 votes)
Other - 11% (4 votes)
Eamon de Valera - 8% (3 votes)
Bobby Sands - 3% (1 vote)
Robert Emmet - 0% (0 votes)
Arthur Griffith - 0% (0 votes)

Clearly this poll cannot claim to reflect overall public opinion in Ireland on who the greatest Irish Republican is, but I feel if a larger poll was done, Tone would still win. Then again I did vote for Tone so I suppose it's not surprising that I would say that!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.