Monday, February 27, 2006

 

Redheads - Yay or nay?

I think I love her Time for a move away from talk of riots and on to a subject a little bit different but no less controversial - redheads.

I spotted the topic of redheads raised by Jefferson Davis on his blog here and I thought I'd throw my two cents into the debate. Then again, any topic which gives me an excuse to post a picture of the luscious Lindsay Lohan is a topic worth debating.

I must say that I personally quite like redheads and here in Ireland, there's plenty of 'em.

Yes Ireland is to redheads what Sweden is to blondes although, to be fair, if I could swap that situation I would.

As I said though, I'm quite taken with these vixens amongst Irish society. Nothing better than a fiery redhead to set my pulse racing.

I was a bit surprised however by this information which Jefferson touched upon in his post. Apparently:

"In ancient Ireland if a traveler were to happen upon a woman with red hair he must turn around and start his journey all over again."

Janey Mac, they must have never left their house...

What say you though on the gingers amongst society? Yay or Nay?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.