Friday, February 03, 2006

 

Blogroll update

Seeing as I've done a bit of pruning to my blogroll in the last couple of days, I figured now would be a good time to make a few additions to it.

A blog worth checking out and which has been added to the blogroll is Pretty Good Year run by Joe. It's not a political site but it has some very funny posts and will keep you up to speed with what's going on in the pop world.

Another blog worth your time is Letter to America which I came across through Jefferson Davis. It's run by Jett Loe, an American in Belfast, who is documenting his time there through a podcast and a videocast! Check it out.

Finally, a blog that you should try and take a look at is Sicilian Notes by Richard Waghorne. The blog is in its infancy but there has been some very interesting posts which probably isn't all that surprising seeing as Richard has blogged over at the Freedom Institute for some time.

Anyway, United Irelander recommends all three sites.

(PS I hope Fi over at Trixibell feels better and I hope she doesn't put an end to her blog!)

(PPS Best of luck to United Irelander regular William who will be heading to Australia for a few months. I hope all goes well for him and his family)

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.