Thursday, December 01, 2005

 

Thursday Thoughts: December

Another day, another month. Yes it's goodbye to boring, cold November and hello to an exciting, but even colder, December!

November is, in my opinion, one of the most boring months around. But hey, it's outta here! December, in contrast, is action-packed! Think about it there's all the shopping, getting the holidays organised, shopping, making the preparations for Christmas, shopping, visits from relatives, oh and did I mention the shopping? Then when that's out of the way, you get down to the best day of the whole year - Christmas! If that's not enough, only a few days later it's the end of the year and it's time to party!

December is to the calendar what Ireland is to the world - a breath of fresh air!

So with that in mind, what are your plans for this crazy month? In particular, what are your plans for Christmas?

Myself, I look forward to getting some new clothes (though I hate the actual shopping), I look forward to the delicious Christmas meal with turkey and stuffing, I look forward to watching what will hopefully prove to be great TV (could we send Ryan Tubridy to the South Pole maybe? I know Santa's not there, that's what would make it fun), I look forward to hopefully attending a few parties (can't forget the mistletoe), and last but by no means least, I look forward to having the opportunity to sit back, relax and take in the holiday spirit.

I hope you all have a great December, a great Christmas and a great New Year.

Beannaigh sinne, a Dhia.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.