Monday, October 17, 2005

 

Taking a break

As I mentioned in my post on Friday, right now I feel like I am simply blogging through the motions.As a result I have taken some of your advice and decided to take a break for a while to recharge my batteries. I haven't decided when I'll post again.

I've noticed an increase in visitors to United Irelander of late which is welcome but since I enjoy debating with the people who comment here, it also ends up being even more time consuming.

My life is quite busy now out there in the 'real' world and so blogging has to take a back seat. As you know I've been mulling over whether or not I should give up this whole blogging lark so I guess I will make up my mind on that while I'm away.

Anyway, good luck and God bless.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.