Friday, February 25, 2005
No more Brown-nosing for Brownie
- Satisfaction with Adams,after solidly above 50 pc for years drops to 31 pc - a 20-point drop since November.
- 60 pc believe the IRA was behind the €38m heist.
- Almost half the voters (46pc) agree that Gerry Adams,Martin McGuinness and Martin Ferris are members of the IRA Army Council.The poll was taken after their denials (Tues & Wed - according to Gene McKenna on RTE Morning Ireland today.)
- (46pc) believe Mr McDowell should "sanction" the men's arrest if he holds the belief about their IRA membership,with 33pc disagreeing and 21pc having no view.
- (62pc) believe that until recently the Government was "too soft" on IRA criminality (more good news for Michael McDowell)
I must say I am very heartened at these findings and I salute my compatriots for finally coming to the conclusion that Sinn Fein are a waste of space.It proves that,aside from a small minority of Provo sympathiers,the Irish people are aware that Adams,McGuinness and company have been talking pure shite these last few weeks.
© 2008 United Irelander.